Sunday, July 4, 2010

www.krassyblog.blogspot.com

Okay, so I'm back. I have been really slack lately, the surf has been shit, my parents have left me for three months, and I haven't updated this thing with anything good in quite some time now. So if you follow this blog religiously, which I highly doubt anyone does, you would know I went to Noosa a while back to visit one of my best friends, Matthew Burness. While I was over there with Krassy, also my best friend, we filmed a whole bunch of random shit hoping to get something good out of it. Krassy has been making webisodes out of all the footage we collected. Here are the first couple

Shenanigans in Noosa - Mathew Burness Live from ben krasevac on Vimeo.



Shenanigans in Noosa - Krassy's Birthday Present from ben krasevac on Vimeo.



Shenanigans in Nossa - Alexandria Bay from ben krasevac on Vimeo.



Shenanigans in Noosa - The Jamie Fuller Show from ben krasevac on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment