Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Sanctuary.


Mullaz is our sanctuary, And she has finally provided an all day session for the lucky punters who attended. Lauchy Hill arrived at my humble abode around seven thirty AM to pick me up. We made our way down to the ol faithful, and we were so stoked! Greeted with this crazy right hand slab type thing and no one was out! Lauchy and myself had it to ourselves for about half an hour, and the the crowd arrived. So many little rat body boarders swarm the place now, its ridiculous. Anywhom, During my five hour session, Krassy, Adam Dorr, JM, Skat, Newan, and Cam joined me. We all got hell waves and were rooted by the end of it. We all bailed for lunch and went back down for an arvo sesh. Jack Delamere was there shooting in the arvo.



I took these two lame photos.

Little fins out



Fuck off-written on my board

No comments:

Post a Comment